Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Get Well Card

 


I just bought this darling owl stamp from LOTV and couldn't help but color it right away. I used copics to color the image. I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Use Your Stuff - Out with the old (patterned paper)

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

As You Like It - Favorite color duo & why (pink and brown - it reminds me of my childhood bedroom)

Cute Card Thursday - What's new? ( new stamp)

Alphabet - U is for umbrella

Colour Crazy - Anything goes

Simply Create Too - Favorite color combo (pink and brown)

Allsorts - Something New (new stamp)

Crafters Castle - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. What a cute and perfect image for our umbrella challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour palette and that cute image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely stunning! The little owl is adorable and your colouring is wonderful. Also, I like the beautiful background paper - the combination of pink and brown shades reminds me of chocolate pralines. I'm sure the card will be a great cheer-me-up for somebody. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty design and lovely neat stitching, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card and a wonderful mix of pattern paper! I love this!T hanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge "U" is for Umbrella!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is DELIGHTFUL and you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering the AYLI colour challenge with your adorable card - lovely colour combo!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card to help someone feel better.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading them.