Monday, January 25, 2021

Birthday Bear


    For my card today I bought the oh so adorable stamp from Digi Doodle Sudio. I love this sweet little bear and the expression on his face is precious.  I colored the bear with copic markers.  I am a beginner and am trying to shade but seem to be failing at it.  The Happy Birthday is a die but I can't remember where I got it. The flowers are from Michael's Valentine supplies. Both cardstocks are from Recollections and are shimmery.  I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Cutie Pie- Cute card for a boy

Get Creative - Anything Goes

Stamps Fun Creativity - Anything goes

Lil Red Wagon - Use a die on your project

Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays

Digi Doodle Studios - Anything Goes

Allsorts - Beautiful blooms

10 comments:

  1. Of course you love that sweet bear - he's adorable! I really like the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very sweet creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the stitching and your bear is adorable. Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Studios. Best of luck - Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable Sue. I´m so in love with this little teddy and I agree his expression is so cute. I think you done a wonderful job with shading. I think you created a wonderful fur texture. Well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Studios. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet....and coloured beautifully....what a gorgeous bear

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. I love this cute DDS bear. Thanks for sharing at Digi Doodle Studios. Good luck on your entry.
    Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little bear! Love the coloration. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading them.